I represent to you my Mama. Meet my mama, people. Putih kannn. Tp aku hitam macam ni kenapa ni. My mama is sho pwetttyy. I want the world to know that the most important person in my life is her. She walks me through this life. Actually my mom and my dad dah divorced. It turned out he cheated on her with another girl. Lelaki. Fyi, my mom is wayyy beautiful than my stepmom kot. Aku tak faham betul lelaki. All these times I've been gaining guts to tell the world how my life's working. Masa dengan ayah dulu kitaorang kaya tp lpas dah divorced tak dah. Biasa-biasa je. Ever heard people says; The higher you get, the harder you will fall? Yes, I falled real hard. Ye lah daripada kaya titiba hidup serba sederhana. At first, it was hard for us to change the way we live. Kena berjimat-cermat, tak boleh beli itu, ini. And the saddest part is when my mom had to get a job to work on our life. I may seem so happy everyday but no one's know how my feelings inside. It feels like wanting to replace her. Tp aku tahu sekarang aku kena belajar betul-betul. People been asking why I've been hating my father so much. My mom is having a heart attack and she have to struggle now to raise me all by herself. How come I can forgive him so easily? I will but one day. Aku tak kisah kalau bapa aku jutawan ke apa, I'm not gonna stay with him in KL. Biar mama aku papan kedana sekalipun, I'm staying with her. I'll be with her. Sebab aku kenal siapa yang ajar aku ABC, mengaji semua. Apa-apa pun aku bersyukur sangat sekarang sebab kitorang dah immune dah hidup biasa-biasa. Hewhew yeayy us :3 Me and my mom are getting closer year by year. Sesungguhnya setiap perkara ada hikmahnya kan? People may judge us but you know what? It is our own life and it is our own job to run it so why do we even bother to hear what people said. I promise you Mama, I will be your walls and I will stand up so strong so that no one will ever hurt you again and I will do anything for us to be together. Arah tengah belajar betul-betul ni. Nanti Arah dah kaya nanti kerja jadi Architech yang berjaya. :3 Weehoo. Me loves you so much :*
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Post a Comment