iSad but iCover

Aaaaa last night was a mess. So many things came up. It was Friday and I was really tired. It was just a small problem, maybe I was just being an emotional faggot kot malam tu. Tapi sumpah rasa macam nak mengamuk gila. Everyone seemed to bring me down that night tahu tak. First, that evening I got a bad news from someone. He told me that my crush just got a new girlfriend. I was like sentap lah titiba cause you guys didn't know how big is my feelings for him. Tapi sekarang I am so through with him sebab crush je kot. There's a lot of other worthy fishes in the sea. So come on la, I'm not gonna waste my tears to such a guy. I'm accepting this in a positive way. Cuba kalau he too have feelings for me then he propose me, pastu aku terima dia. Pelajaran aku mesti terpesong. Whatev whatev. And the second problem, I think I can't tell it here. Well its about my bestfriend and there's a misunderstood between him and his girlfriend. It do made me feels uneasy about it. I swear it is not my intention to hurt anyone. Gah. I was so sad that I listened to 'Friday by Rebecca Black' to chill me up. But Rebecca Black just made the situation worst. I know, awful aite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home