Dear Physics,

Aaaa it is frustrating how physics can be so mean to me. Macam mana ni, berjam-jam study physics sendiri tak boleh jugak. Cikgu ajar pun aku setakat faham dan hafal formula je. Now I'm in process finding a tutor. Dah ada, Farah jugak nama dia. Tapi dia Farahziatul tapi dia busy gila sebab every single day dia ada kelas. Macam mana ni. I'm waayy into Chemistry daripada Physics. I mean how in the world can you imagine force or power. Could you just climb up the effing stairs without bother thinking how much power will it take to take you to the top of the stairs. Agagaga I'm going outta my mind seriously. Physics and I are like oil and water. They can never be mixed together. Macam mana ada orang memang master gila dalam physics. I've tried hard enuff to love physics as much sincere as possible. Duhh. Hem ni kerja sekolah dah siap tinggal physics je ni spoil betul. Omg bunuh diri je lah macam ni bodoh sangat lah kau ni Farah. But hell to the nawww I won't give up. I will find a tutor and will try to understand physics at my best. And score A hewhew peace. Amin. Go Farah Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home